Other Important Dates
- TBD – Audition Registration Closes (at midnight)
- TBD – Cast List Posted After School (via email)
- Kids audition in groups of 3 or 4 in front of a small panel. They will be in the Media Center watching a movie while auditions are happening in the Music Room. No parents are permitted in the audition room or in the Media Center during auditions.
- Only grades 3-5 will be considered for featured or lead roles. Having lines and solos are stressful situations and require a lot of discipline and responsibility. Kids in grades K-2 have not developed the maturity to handle these situations in such a large group. Children in grades K-2 are eligible for ensemble, which is a great introduction to the performing arts!
- Once you register, have your child rehearse at home to be the most prepared for auditions they can be.
- We’re looking for confidence and enthusiasm first and foremost. Also, the ability to take direction and work well with a wide variety of kids is a must.
- Parent volunteers? Two to three are needed to supervise kids in the media center during auditions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Must be volunteer trained.